IMC is a diversified civil and mining contractor structured to be flexible and intent on meeting clients changing needs in the mining and resource development sector.
Right gear. Right people.
Iron Mine Contracting provides a broad civil services offering, allowing us to deliver cost effective outcomes where scopes of work require a multi-disciplinary approach.
Our civil services include:
- Bulk Earthworks
- Detailed civil works including services, drainage and concrete
- Tailings Storage Facilities inclusive of liners
- Conveyor formations
- Haul Roads
- Sealed roads and pavements
- Aerodromes including airside infrastructure
Iron Mine Contracting’s mining services cover the full breadth of mine and resource development, from exploration support to port loading. We provide full schedule of rates mining solutions to clients wanting to fully contract drill and blast through to load and haul operations.
Our mine services include:
- Exploration Access and support
- Resource Definition and Dewatering infrastructure support
- Drill and Blast
- Bulk Load and Haul
- ROM Feed, Size and Management
- Bulk Refeed and Conveying Installations
- Mechanical Services including installation, pressure testing and commissioning of steel pipework
- Fixed Plant Maintenance
CRUSHING SERVICES AND MATERIAL SUPPLY
Iron Mine Contracting offer a range of crushing, screening and material rehandle options at production rates up to 1500tph.
We own and operate a fleet of track mounted plant for rapid mobilisation and production of aggregates, stemming and road base, while our modular electric equipment can produce run rates of up to 1500tph in bulk environments.
Solutions across your rock, quarry and ore products including:
- Crushing, for primary, secondary and tertiary applications
- Plants – Full turnkey build own and operate solutions
- Bulk materials screening, handling and conveying
- ROM Management
- Ancillary products – Stemming, road base and general aggregates,
- Fixed Plant re feed introduction
- Train and Ship Loading
INDIGENOUS PARTNERSHIPS AUSTRALIA
Indigenous Partnerships Australia (IPA) is an affiliate company of IMC, formed with the express purpose of partnering with Traditional Owner businesses across Australia. Through their journey our partners expand and grow their capability and their businesses towards independence, deriving tangible benefits for our partners, their businesses and their communities.